*** The deadline to apply to be a vendor has passed. ***
Vendor space is limited on a first come, first serve basis so reserve your space today!
On Friday only, we hold a Vendor Fair as part of the Mississippi Food Summit & Agricultural Revival on the beautiful wrap-around porch of Sparkman Auditorium.
All vendors must fill out the above form by Monday 11.14 to participate in this year’s Food Summit!
- All vendors and exhibitors must provide their own table(s). Tents are not needed as vendors will be on a covered porch. In the event of severe rain, it will be moved inside. Each vendor will be given a 10’x10′ space. Please let us know in advance if you will require more than this.
- If you will be selling anything, we ask that 10% of your total sales be donated to MSAN. Otherwise, the Vendor Fair is free aside from the cost of the event itself (each person assisting/attending must purchase a ticket). Tickets are on sale now!
- The overall appearance and presentation of your booth is critical to the overall feeling of the Summit and to your success. We want to ensure that everyone has the best possible experience. The Summit staff determines booth placement – and farmers get priority!
- Please staff your booth with fun-loving, toe-tapping, smiling folks!
- Your booth must be neat, attractive and well-maintained. Banners, flags, and signs are encouraged. Please no neon lights or flashers.
- You are responsible for setting up, maintaining, and removing your own booth, your merchandise, and your trash. Set up must be done either Thursday afternoon 3-5 pm or Friday morning 6:30-8am. You are expected to be present for the entire event on Friday, and to stay until at least 6:00 pm. Your booth must be removed and the area cleaned up by 10:00 pm on Friday. There will be no vendors on Thursday or Saturday as we will be at the Mississippi Farmer’s Market and hosting local farm tours.
If you have any questions about being a vendor and to reserve a space, please contact us at email@example.com!